Preserving food properly not only helps you save money but also preserves the color and nutrition of food. You can refer to the following address to find the best food storage containers on the market today. In this article, the following are some tips that I would urge you to preserve food more efficiently.
- Poultry and Meat: What kind of packaging should remain, preserved food containers containing meat specialist and should be used up in about two days. If you want to longer, you should wrap them with food film wrap and put in the freezing drawer. Ham and smoked bacon needed for on food containers and covered with a towel dampened with salt on top.
- Fish: Fish is often smelling so you should not let them in conjunction with other foods as they will spread to smell to everything around, you should pack them with food film wrap or put in containers food. Also, you should boil the fish before putting them in the compartment of the refrigerator to cool not take or keep the original nutrition directly east.
- Eggs: Eggs should be kept in boxes or placed on shelves dedicated eggs in the refrigerator.
- Milk: Milk is easy to absorb the flavors of other foods. Therefore, do not let the milk close to the foods with strong odors. It is best to keep their packaging or in a box with cover and put in the cooler compartment of a refrigerator.
- Cheese: Cheese is also easily absorbed foods taste different foods and dry quickly, so you need to use to wrap food film wrap them up neatly before cryopreservation.
- Spices: To “control” the scent of spices in a long time, should put them in glass jars sealed.
- Beetroot, radishes and carrots: Cut off the green leaves on the tips, put them in bags and refrigerated storage.
- Leafy vegetables: You have to pick out the leaves are yellow, it’s down to us to drain and then refrigerated storage bag.
- Mushrooms: Do not wash mushrooms before storage and leave them in the paper bag will keep longer.
- Onions, garlic, potatoes, pumpkin: These vegetables do not need to stay cool, but just to stay dry and dark place.
The important thing to keep in mind: When storing vegetables and fruits of all kinds to put them in separate bags. Fruits and vegetables produce ethylene gas that accelerates ripening of green vegetables and fruits around, as perishable fruits and vegetables.
Storage And Seafood Processing
Currently, seafood increasingly diverse, rich in variety and quality. The new dishes, old dishes made from fresh seafood are delicious and nutritious, beneficial to human health.
The family is now often buying fresh seafood to more processors go outside the restaurant, but if not eaten immediately, but want to eat then, you must know how to keep them preserved still fresh as the original. You can refer some way preserved and kept in mind when processing following fresh seafood.
How To Preserve Fresh Seafood
Seafood to eat when he was fresh new taste and most nutritious food possible but if not all, you must be preserved for another day to eat seafood, you should learn how to preserve them so that the most correct. You need preliminary treatment before preservation because seafood is very easily damaged if they were crushed.
- For other types of shrimp, you should cut beard, cut off their heads away and place in a box with a little water to prevent then to cool the fridge so your fresh shrimp very long.
- For marine fish and squid, you should clean up and leave the flesh and its skin, then you use the plastic bag pack them carefully and place in refrigerator.
- For other types of scallops, oysters, whole milk, you should remove and store separately in a refrigerator box. You can also filter out portions of meat oysters little lemon juice squeezed and put in the fridge away from other foods.
- For other types of hard shell lives in humid environments such as clams, snails, clams, you should take care not to share their shells intact. Because they can live very long in wet environments, so you just put them in a cloth bag and clean water to irrigate little moisture is. You can keep them alive to 2 days without leave in the fridge.
- Before the seafood processing, you have to leave them from the freezer compartment to cool, for one night, so they thawed. You can also wash them with water or use a microwave to defrost if desired processed immediately. You should take care not to use warm water, boiling water to defrost as this will cause contamination of seafood and lose flavor.
- Seafood dishes would be more attractive if you fully marinated and then use foil back and take the package into the microwave or oven at a temperature of 200-230 degrees C is okay. If you want seafood grill with charcoal, you should spread a layer of oil on the grill before placing on the grilled seafood. Then you just flip them both hands and remember to apply a layer of oil on seafood so they will not dry when burnt and baked.
- If you want to eat steamed seafood, you should put them about 7 cm from the water, cover the pot steamed to remember to keep a low and medium heat, should not boil to. When boiling water, you should not open the lid immediately but should be approximately 4-9 minutes for seafood cooked by the heat further. You care not engaging in too long will cause loss of appetite dry seafood.
Founded by Victoria, we have moved from strength to the next driven by passion for revolutionizing how people prepare and enjoy meals. When Victoria commenced, her principle was to create a one stop point for clients to get all the cooking ideas to make their foods better and more attractive. Today, this dream has grown and thousands of people visit our site and keep coming back for more for great experiences from kitchen to the dining.